Instructions on how to take the Career Gate Test
- The questionnaire usually takes about half an hour, with no strict time limits.
- When answering the questions try to be comfortable, stress free and focused, this will help you make the right decisions for your own future.
- Answer the questions spontaneously without any delay, use the first answer that comes to mind.
- The questionnaire contains questions about preferences, interests and situations that suit you or not. It is not a knowledge test.
- You must answer all the questions, otherwise your personalized personal report cannot be issued.
- Several of the questions require actions that you may not have the actual level of knowledge or experience, such as: “would you like to compose music?”. In these cases, assume that you have the relevant knowledge and capabilities and simply answer with yes or no.
- Be honest and consistent with the information you provide and that are suitable for you, because otherwise, the test software will not issue your personalized report.
- If you make a mistake in an answer and you have moved on to the next one, you can go back and correct it.